Proposal Development Resources
This web site serves as a resource to the Virginia Tech research community for proposal development.
This site contains:
- Links to resources
- Online sessions specific to proposal- and grant-writing
- Supplementary information regarding sponsor requirements.
NSF Program Announcements
- ECosytem for Leading Innovation in Plasma Science and Engineering
- Cyberinfrastructure for Sustained Scientific Innovation (CSSI)
- Facilitator of Polar STEAM (Polar STEAM) Polar Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics
- Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE): Core Programs
NIH Funding Opportunities
- Notice of Technical Assistance Webinar for Potential Applicants to A Multilevel Approach to Connecting Underrepresented Populations to Clinical Trials (CUSP2CT) and its Data, Evaluation and Coordinating Center (RFA-CA-21-057 and RFA-CA-21-058)
- Notice of NIDA's Participation in RFA-AI-20-076, "New Technologies for the In vivo Delivery of Gene Therapeutics for an HIV Cure (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)"
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for Accelerating the Pace of Drug Abuse Research Using Existing Data (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)