Proposal Development Resources
This web site serves as a resource to the Virginia Tech research community for proposal development.
This site contains:
- Links to resources
- Online sessions specific to proposal and grant-writing
- Supplementary information regarding sponsor requirements.
This site will be enhanced during the Spring 2017 semester. For questions and suggestions, please contact:
Beth Tranter, Associate Vice President for Research Planning
Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
NSF Program Announcements and Information
- Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE) Research Initiation Initiative (CRII) (nsf17552)
- Plant Biotic Interactions
- Competition for the Management and Operation of the National Center for Atmospheric Research
- Dear Colleague Letter: Using JOIDES Resolution to Collect Cores with Advanced Piston Coring (APC) System