Proposal Development Resources
This web site serves as a resource to the Virginia Tech research community for proposal development.
This site contains:
- Links to resources
- Online sessions specific to proposal and grant-writing
- Supplementary information regarding sponsor requirements.
This site will be enhanced throughout the remainder of 2017-18 academic year. For questions and suggestions, please contact:
Gary Sherman, Associate Vice President for Research Partnerships
Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
NIH Funding Opportunities (Notices, PA, RFA)
- Notice of Interest in Advancing Research about the Effects of Opioids and Opioid Antagonists on the Fetal and Neonatal Brain Development
- Developmentally Tailored HIV Prevention and Care Research for Adolescents and Young Adults (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- Developmentally Tailored HIV Prevention and Care Research for Adolescents and Young Adults (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)