Proposal Development Resources
This web site serves as a resource to the Virginia Tech research community for proposal development.
This site contains:
- Links to resources
- Online sessions specific to proposal and grant-writing
- Supplementary information regarding sponsor requirements.
This site will be enhanced during the Spring 2017 semester. For questions and suggestions, please contact:
Beth Tranter, Associate Vice President for Research Planning
Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
NSF Program Announcements and Information
- Joint DMS/NIGMS Initiative to Support Research at the Interface of the Biological and Mathematical Sciences (DMS/NIGMS)
- Advanced Technological Education (ATE)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for NSF 17-558, Towards a Leadership-Class Computing Facility - Phase 1
- Administrative Guide for the Postdoctoral Research Fellowships in Biology Program
NIH Funding Opportunities (Notices, PA, RFA)
- Notice of Change to Key Dates in PA-17-292, "HIV Drug Resistance: Genotype-Phenotype-Outcome Correlations (R21)"
- Notice of NIDA's Participation in PAR-15-054 "Alcohol Education Project Grants (R25)"
- Notice of Website for Frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the Avenir Award Program for Genetics or Epigenetics of Substance Use Disorders (DP1) PAR-16-357