Proposal Development Resources
This web site serves as a resource to the Virginia Tech research community for proposal development.
This site contains:
- Links to resources
- Online sessions specific to proposal and grant-writing
- Supplementary information regarding sponsor requirements.
For questions and suggestions, please contact:
Associate Vice President for Research Partnerships
Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
NIH Funding Opportunities (Notices, PA, RFA)
- Vet-LIRN Network Capacity-Building Projects (U18)
- Notice of Change to Criteria for RFA-HL-19-017 "NHLBI SBIR Phase IIB Bridge Awards to Accelerate the Commercialization of Technologies for Heart, Lung, Blood, and Sleep Disorders and Diseases"
- Early Psychosis Intervention Network (EPINET): Practice-Based Research to Improve Treatment Outcomes (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)