Proposal Development Resources
This web site serves as a resource to the Virginia Tech research community for proposal development.
This site contains:
- Links to resources
- Online sessions specific to proposal and grant-writing
- Supplementary information regarding sponsor requirements.
This site will be enhanced during the Spring 2017 semester. For questions and suggestions, please contact:
Beth Tranter, Associate Vice President for Research Planning
Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
NSF Program Announcements and Information
- Joint DMS/NIGMS Initiative to Support Research at the Interface of the Biological and Mathematical Sciences (DMS/NIGMS)
- Advanced Technological Education (ATE)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for NSF 17-558, Towards a Leadership-Class Computing Facility - Phase 1
- Administrative Guide for the Postdoctoral Research Fellowships in Biology Program
NIH Funding Opportunities (Notices, PA, RFA)
- Development, Integration, and Data Mining of Biomolecular and Cellular Networks for Discovering Druggable Targets for Alcohol Use Disorder and Alcohol-Induced Organ Damage
- Notice of Change to Key Dates in PA-17-291 "HIV Drug Resistance: Genotype-Phenotype-Outcome Correlations (R01)"
- Findings of Research Misconduct