Proposal Development Resources
This web site serves as a resource to the Virginia Tech research community for proposal development.
This site contains:
- Links to resources
- Online sessions specific to proposal- and grant-writing
- Supplementary information regarding sponsor requirements.
For questions and suggestions, please contact:
Associate Vice President for Research Partnerships
Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
NSF Program Announcements and Information
NIH Funding Opportunities (Notices, PA, RFA)
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for Career Pathway to Independence in Blood Science Award for Physician Scientists (R00 Clinical Trial Optional)
- Notice of Change to Key Dates and Change to Matching Requirement Instructions for RFA-NS-19-010 "Optimization of Non-Addictive Therapies (Small Molecules and Biologics) to Treat Pain (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)"
- Notice: Changes to the NIH Academic Research Enhancement Award (AREA)/R15 Program