Proposal Development Resources
This web site serves as a resource to the Virginia Tech research community for proposal development.
This site contains:
- Links to resources
- Online sessions specific to proposal- and grant-writing
- Supplementary information regarding sponsor requirements.
NSF Program Announcements
- Dear Colleague Letter: Undergraduate Research Experiences in Advanced Technological Education (ATE-URE)
- Future Manufacturing (FM)
- Gen-4 Engineering Research Centers (ERC): Convergent Research and Innovation through Inclusive Partnerships and Workforce Development
- Engineering Research Visioning Alliance (ERVA): Future Research Directions for the Engineering Research Community
NIH Funding Opportunities
- Notice of Change to salary allowance for K00 awardees for NIH Blueprint Diversity Specialized Predoctoral to Postdoctoral Advancement in Neuroscience (D-SPAN) Award (F99/K00 Independent Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Engineering Immunity to HIV-1 Through Next Generation Vaccines (R61/R33 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)