Proposal Development Resources
This web site serves as a resource to the Virginia Tech research community for proposal development.
This site contains:
- Links to resources
- Online sessions specific to proposal and grant-writing
- Supplementary information regarding sponsor requirements.
This site will be enhanced throughout the remainder of 2017-18 academic year. For questions and suggestions, please contact:
Gary Sherman, Associate Vice President for Research Partnerships
Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
NSF Program Announcements and Information
- Advanced Manufacturing.
- Dear Colleague Letter: Discoveries to Revolutionize Engineering and Architectural Materials for Buildings (DREAM-B)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE) Research Initiation Initiative (CRII)
- Dear Colleague Letter: Programmatic Changes to the Evolutionary Processes Cluster in the Division of Environmental Biology
NIH Funding Opportunities (Notices, PA, RFA)
- Revised: Notice of NIAAA Data-Sharing Policy for Human Subjects Grants Research Funded by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)
- Notice of updates to PAR-18-656 "NIDCR Behavioral and Social Intervention Clinical Trial Planning and Implementation Cooperative Agreement (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Required)
- Notice of Availability of Administrative Supplements to NIBIB C3i Participants for Advancing Innovation