Proposal Development Resources
This web site serves as a resource to the Virginia Tech research community for proposal development.
This site contains:
- Links to resources
- Online sessions specific to proposal- and grant-writing
- Supplementary information regarding sponsor requirements.
For questions and suggestions, please contact:
Associate Vice President for Research Partnerships
NSF Program Announcements
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for NSF 19-565, EHR Core Research: Building Capacity in STEM Education Research (ECR: BCSER)
- Dear Colleague Letter: Request for Information on Future Topics for the NSF Convergence Accelerator
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Frontier Submissions to NSF 19-553, Cyber-Physical Systems
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Quantum Leap Challenge Institutes (QLCI) Program
NIH Funding Opportunities
- Notice of Additional Application Requirements for PA-18-824
- Request for Information (RFI): Inviting Comments on Non-Human Animal Models of Substance Use Disorders
- Notice of NIBIB's Participation in NOT-MD-19-022 "Notice of Correction in Expiration Date for PAR-18-331 "Simulation Modeling and Systems Science to Address Health Disparities (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)"