Proposal Development Resources
This web site serves as a resource to the Virginia Tech research community for proposal development.
This site contains:
- Links to resources
- Online sessions specific to proposal and grant-writing
- Supplementary information regarding sponsor requirements.
This site will be enhanced during the Spring 2017 semester. For questions and suggestions, please contact:
Beth Tranter, Associate Vice President for Research Planning
Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
NSF Program Announcements and Information
- Dear Colleague Letter: Removal of Deadlines for the Following Programs in the Division of Earth Sciences (EAR): Tectonics, Petrology and Geochemistry, Geophysics, and EarthScope
- Dear Colleague Letter: Research Opportunities in Europe for NSF CAREER Awardees
- Dear Colleague Letter: Research Opportunities in Europe for NSF Postdoctoral Research Fellows
- Small Business Technology Transfer Program Phase I (STTR) - June 2017 Submission
NIH Funding Opportunities (Notices, PA, RFA)
- Notice of Correction to Funds Available for PAR-16-115 "Optimization of Monoclonal Antibodies for Eliminating the HIV Reservoir (R01)"
- Notice of Participation in PA-17-135 "Public Policy Effects on Alcohol-, Marijuana-, and Other Substance-Related Behaviors and Outcomes (R01)"
- Notice of Participation in PA-17-132 "Public Policy Effects on Alcohol-, Marijuana-, and Other Substance-Related Behaviors and Outcomes (R21)"