Proposal Development Resources
This web site serves as a resource to the Virginia Tech research community for proposal development.
This site contains:
- Links to resources
- Online sessions specific to proposal- and grant-writing
- Supplementary information regarding sponsor requirements.
For questions and suggestions, please contact:
Associate Vice President for Research Partnerships
Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
NSF Program Announcements and Information
- Dear Colleague Letter: Opportunity for Active EFRI and ERC Awardees to Apply for Supplemental Funding through the Research Experience and Mentoring (REM) Program
- Dear Colleague Letter: Seeking Community Input for Topic Ideas for Emerging Frontiers in Research and Innovation (EFRI) Program
- Formal Methods in the Field (FMitF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Directorate of Biological Sciences (BIO) Core Programs Solicitations
NIH Funding Opportunities (Notices, PA, RFA)
- Notice of Early Expiration of PAR-17-048 "Phylodynamic Tracking of HIV Transmission (R01)"
- Request for Information (RFI) on the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS) Strategic Plan for Fiscal Years (FY) 2020-2024
- Notice of Change to Key Dates in PAR-18-249 "Quantitative Imaging Tools and Methods for Cancer Response Assessment (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)"