Proposal Development Resources
This web site serves as a resource to the Virginia Tech research community for proposal development.
This site contains:
- Links to resources
- Online sessions specific to proposal and grant-writing
- Supplementary information regarding sponsor requirements.
This site will be enhanced throughout the remainder of 2017-18 academic year. For questions and suggestions, please contact:
Gary Sherman, Associate Vice President for Research Partnerships
Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
NSF Program Announcements and Information
NIH Funding Opportunities (Notices, PA, RFA)
- Notice of Corrected Application Form for NIAAA PA-18-508 "Effects of In Utero Alcohol Exposure on Adult Health and Disease (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)"
- Notice of Correction to PAR-17-287 "NIA Academic Leadership Career Award (K07)"
- Notice of NIAID's Interest in Continued Support of High Priority Immunology Grants