Proposal Development Resources
This web site serves as a resource to the Virginia Tech research community for proposal development.
This site contains:
- Links to resources
- Online sessions specific to proposal and grant-writing
- Supplementary information regarding sponsor requirements.
This site will be enhanced throughout the remainder of 2017-18 academic year. For questions and suggestions, please contact:
Gary Sherman, Associate Vice President for Research Partnerships
Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
NSF Program Announcements and Information
- Dear Colleague Letter: Research on Methodologies for STEM Education
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for the Long-Term Ecological Research (LTER) Renewal Solicitation (NSF 17-593)
- Dear Colleague Letter: CMMI to Extend Deadlines in Response to Recent Hurricanes
- Dear Colleague Letter: Seeking Community Input for Topic Ideas to Accelerate Research Through International Network-to-Network Collaboration
NIH Funding Opportunities (Notices, PA, RFA)
- NHLBI Announces Plan to Fund a Limited CARDIA Year 35 Exam
- Notice of Frequently Asked Questions for PAR-HL-17-338 "Continuation of Existing Grant Based Epidemiology Cohort Studies in Heart, Lung, Blood, and Sleep Diseases and Disorders (U01-Clinical Trials Not Allowed)"
- Notice of Change to Key Dates Section for PAR-17-466, Understanding and Modifying Temporal Dynamics of Coordinated Neural Activity (R01)